RESOURCE OF THE MONTH
The Fame Hackers, formed by Isabella Bedoya, is a four-step approach for musicians that want to move from the term "starving musician" to "superstar."
Having worked with many celebrities over the past five years as an A&R rep for Sony Music, Isabella uses her industry experience, coupled with cutting edge strategies to help musicians monetize their music careers, attract their loyal fan base and reach the levels of success they desire.
Check Out The Fame Hackers and see how they can help you increase your platform.
Indie Flow is New Music Management Protocol that allows EntreMusicians to Organize Our Day to Day, Distribute & Promote our Music to All Major Platforms and Get Paid Faster without "Nickle & Diming" Us for Every Little Transaction.
Endorsed by The EntreMusician
Check Out Our "Entreview" with Co-Founder & Fellow EntreMusician Omer Matz
- MUSICIAN'S REAL TALK with Glenn Douglas
- MUSIC BUSINESS RADIO with David Hooper
- THIS IS AKIMBO with Seth Godin
- THE ACCIDENTAL CREATIVE with Todd Henry
- ENTREPRENEURS ON FIRE with John Lee Dumas
- ENTRELEADERSHIP with Dave Ramsey
- THE BUSINESS SIDE OF MUSIC with Bob Bender
- MUSIC MARKETING MANIFESTO with John Oszajca
- ARTIST EMPOWERMENT RADIO with Bob Baker
- MUSIC BUSINESS FACTS with Rodney Holder
- BOBBY OWSINSKI'S INNER CIRCLE with Bobby Owsinski
- THE MARKETING MUSICIAN with David Jackson
- TECHMUZE ACADEMY with Various
- WITHIN CITY LIMITS with Guillermo Delgado