RESOURCE OF THE MONTH
Information about the Mechanical Licensing Collective (MLC) is Vital to EntreMusicians as Content Providers and Music Publishers.
The Mechanical Licensing Collective (The MLC) is a nonprofit organization designated by the U.S. Copyright Office pursuant to the historic Music Modernization Act of 2018. Starting in January 2021, The MLC will issue and administer blanket mechanical licenses to eligible streaming and download services (digital service providers or DSPs) in the United States. The MLC will then collect the royalties due under those licenses from the DSPs and pay songwriters, composers, lyricists and music publishers.
Learn More at TheMLC.com
Please Note: The Video Below is LIVE - Click "Watch On Vimeo"
Indie Flow is New Music Management Protocol that allows EntreMusicians to Organize Our Day to Day, Distribute & Promote our Music to All Major Platforms and Get Paid Faster without "Nickle & Diming" Us for Every Little Transaction.
Endorsed by The EntreMusician
Check Out Our "Entreview" with Co-Founder & Fellow EntreMusician Omer Matz
- MUSICIAN'S REAL TALK with Glenn Douglas
- MUSIC BUSINESS RADIO with David Hooper
- THIS IS AKIMBO with Seth Godin
- THE ACCIDENTAL CREATIVE with Todd Henry
- ENTREPRENEURS ON FIRE with John Lee Dumas
- ENTRELEADERSHIP with Dave Ramsey
- THE BUSINESS SIDE OF MUSIC with Bob Bender
- MUSIC MARKETING MANIFESTO with John Oszajca
- ARTIST EMPOWERMENT RADIO with Bob Baker
- MUSIC BUSINESS FACTS with Rodney Holder
- BOBBY OWSINSKI'S INNER CIRCLE with Bobby Owsinski
- THE MARKETING MUSICIAN with David Jackson
- TECHMUZE ACADEMY with Various
- WITHIN CITY LIMITS with Guillermo Delgado